Fountain Therapies is open, booking appointments offering advice, helping the community and will continue to until advised otherwise. We are monitoring the situation on a day to day basis. We are following all the recommended advice from the Government. If anything changes we will update our website and social media accordingly.
However, we ask any clients who are experiencing any of the symptoms below to reschedule any booked appointments or avoid booking until the symptoms have cleared up.
- a high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- a new, continuous cough – this means you’ve started coughing repeatedly
- or if you fall into one of the “At Risk” groups
Further information on symptoms or what to do can be found on the Government website https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
What are we doing?
- As a Clinic we already have a very high standard of cleaning and hygiene and during this time we have enhanced all aspects of our day to day routine.
- We have already installed hand sanitisers between our treatment rooms, one outside our toilet and one at reception and we encourage you to use them whilst with us.
- We are also allowing extra time between appointments to clean surfaces and couches.
- Our Therapists already ensure that they clean their hands before and after a treatment with hand sanitisers.
- We are cleaning down door handles, chairs, work surfaces and floors at regular intervals.
- Our Credit Card terminal is wiped down with sanitiser after every use, so it is still safe to use the Chip and Pin facility.
- Our Therapists use clean bedding, towels & couch roll for every client and we will continue this practice.
- Our Therapists are keeping us updated if they feel unwell or if anyone else they come in contact with is unwell and we will rearrange appointments if this affects you.
If you have any questions about what we are doing or any feedback please let us know. We will continue to monitor the situation and make any necessary changes to our procedures.
We continue to welcome you to our centre and thank you for your continued support.
Fountain Therapies Team