We will be happy to assist
Please use the form on this page to pre-book any of our treatments at Fountain Therapies.
Your form will be sent immediately and a member of the team will call you back to confirm your appointment with us.
We look forward to seeing you and welcoming you to our clinic soon.
Please complete all fields to book a treatment. Once submitted a member of our team will be in contact to confirm your booking
Terms and Conditions
Treatment & Therapy Etiquette
- Bookings can be made either via our booking page or phoning our reception on 01444 401271
- For all Treatments you will be asked to fill out a medical questionnaire to record any relevant medical history, injuries or physical conditions we should be aware of. For your first appointment we advise arriving about 5 -10 minutes before your appointment time to complete this.
- If you see more than one of our team you will be asked to fill out a medical questionnaire for each therapist.
- On further visits we will just check any changes and improvements to your health.
- All treatments are subject to availability.
- All times quoted include consultation, preparation and treatment.
- Regrettably, late arrival for your appointment will constitute a reduced treatment time.
- We recommend that Alcohol is not consumed prior to or directly after a treatment.
- Gift vouchers must be presented at time of payment otherwise an alternative method of payment will be required.
- All prices are subject to alteration without prior notice.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate.
- Same day appointments are available, please phone for therapist availability.
- Male and Female therapists are available please let us know at time of booking if you have a preference.
- Children 16 years and under must be accompanied by an adult and remain in the treatment room for the whole of the treatment.
- If a client is under or appears to be under the influence of drink or recreational drugs the treatment will be cancelled forthwith. Full payment will be due.
- Any behaviour by the client either physical or spoken which is not deemed acceptable the treatment cancelled forthwith. Full payment will be due.
- You will be asked to fill out a medical questionnaire to record any relevant medical history, injuries or physical conditions we should be aware of.
- If you are diagnosed with any form of cancer and receiving chemotherapy/radiotherapy treatment we will require written consent from your GP/ Consultant prior to offering any Massage Treatment, other treatments may be available without consent please check with us. This is a requirement of our Insurance company.
- Your therapist will review the forms with you, and discuss the reasons for your visit and any specific areas you would like to address during your massage. Your massage session is in a tranquil, private room. Your therapist will leave the room to allow you to undress and lay down on the table under the top sheet, we ask that you remain in your underwear. During your session, your therapist will only uncover the area of your body being worked on.
- During your massage it’s all about you. Communication is key to receiving the most effective treatment for achieving your relaxation and wellness goals. You can receive either a customized full-body massage for general relaxation or stress reduction, or a treatment focusing on specific parts of your body. Your therapist will ask you to let them know if any of the techniques are causing discomfort or pain.
- When your massage is complete, your therapist will wait outside the room so you may dress. When you’re ready, your therapist will return you to the front and give you a glass of water.
All of our therapist are insured and fully trained to carry out the treatments and therapies that they offer.
Our therapists are self-employed and not employees of Nature Healing Nature Ltd t/a Fountain Therapies. Your name and contact details will be passed to the therapist before your treatment. All medical records will be held by your therapist, unless otherwise stated, and held for 7 years to comply with insurance policies. More details are available when you have your first appointment.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please give at least 24 hours notice either by telephone or email, otherwise you may be charged for the missed appointment.
We accept cash, cheque, debit and credit cards. We do not accept American Express or Diners Card.
We sell gift vouchers for all our treatments and therapies. They can be purchased from our Reception. Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. Voucher must be presented to reception before your treatment.
- The Loyalty Card is for the named person only and cannot be shared.
- A stamp will be made on your Loyalty Card at each appointment for all full paying treatments. This does NOT included Workshops / Training or Yoga Nidra Classes.
- One free treatment will be given to the card holder after 10 full paying treatments have been paid for and completed.
- The value/length of the free treatment will be the value / length of the majority of the 10 treatments paid for.
- The Loyalty Card has no cash value.
- The Loyalty Card cannot be used with other discounted treatment plans or for workshops / training / Yoga Nidra classes.
- The Loyalty Card scheme may be stopped at any time without notice.
- Any changes to the Loyalty Card scheme will be made on this page and posted on our news page.