If you would like to book a practitioner then please click on the button below to be taken to our online booking system.
Thai Foot Massage, Crawley, West Sussex
What is Thai Foot Massage?
Thai Foot Massage is a traditional foot massage that has been practiced for over two thousand years. The Massage used today has evolved though influences from Shiatsu, Reflexology, Chinese massage and Indian Ayurvedic practices. Thai Foot Massage is not a soft soothing massage but more a invigorating, revitalising and deeply relaxing massage. The techniques used promote general good health and well being for the whole body and bring you to a very relaxed, peaceful but energised state.
Benefits of Thai Foot Massage
Thai Foot Massage is great for tired feet, improving circulation and lymph movement in the feet and lower legs, and improving flexibility. If you have tried reflexology, you will also enjoy this fabulous treatment.
Can benefit a range of conditions including:
- Plantar fasciitis (pain in heel / arch)
- Tight achilles / calf muscles
- Inflexibility and immobility caused from surgery / injury / disease
- Neuropathy (nerves)
- Poor circulation
- Recovery from sprains and strains
- Tired and aching feet
A treatment can be of benefit to you with the following:
- Improves circulation in feet and legs
- Improves lymphatic drainage
- Boosts the immune system
- Reduces stiffness and improves flexibility
- Encourages physical healing
- Stress relief
- Improves sleep
- Lifts your mood
- Improves concentration and clarity of mind
- Leaves you with a general feeling of calmness, and well being
LET’S GET STARTED
We’re here to help answer your questions. Holistic healing can be a new experience for many people and we can help take away the mystery of it.
We take great pride in using our expertise for you and look forward to hearing from you.