If you would like to book a practitioner then please click on the button below to be taken to our online booking system.
Myofascial Release, Crawley, West Sussex
What is Myofascial Release?
Myofascial Release Therapy uses hands on massage and stretching to bring relief, healing and feelings or release to the entire body of an individual. Over time, injury, illness, build ups in stress and poor posture can put enormous pressure on the fascia, forcing them to retreat into tight and constricted pathways through our body.
The therapy technique, uses hands-on movements to disturb and disrupt these soft tissues within our bodies to trigger healing and relief processes to help the balance within our bodies to be restored. Once the body has been through the massage therapy, the flexibility and movement through the body will be noticeably more functional and responsive. Myofascial Release Therapy can help treat both emotional and physical interruptions and injuries through the body. Myofascial Release treatments usually take one hour and will include a physical evaluation before the treatment itself, for which the patient will be unclothed. A series of treatments may be necessary, depending on the needs and current state of the individual.
Benefits of receiving Myofascial Release
Myofascial Release can benefit a range of conditions for a great variety of people:
- athletes and the occasional sports enthusiasts
- chronic and acute joint or muscle injuries
- conditions caused from repetitive work, putting a strain on joints and muscles
- tension anywhere on the body caused from stress
- those with Fibromyalgia, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinsons, Chronic Fatigue
Conditions that can be treated include but are not limited to:
- back and hip tension and pain
- neck and shoulder tension and pain
- migraines and headaches
- plantar fasciitis
- carpel tunnel syndrome
- frozen shoulder
- knee and foot restriction and pain
- golfers elbow and tennis elbow
- poor posture and irregularities
LET’S GET STARTED
We’re here to help answer your questions. Holistic healing can be a new experience for many people and we can help take away the mystery of it.
We take great pride in using our expertise for you and look forward to hearing from you.